Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Lone Wolf


I am alone....well...sort of...As of now, I am the only male student working in admissions. This means a few things: 1) unvoluntary-voluntary service when it comes to lifted (even though I am quite weak) 2) lessons about shopping and where the sales are happen'n and 3) learning lots about TLC shows, specifically "Say Yes to the Dress" and " Platnium Weddings." But there is a lot to learn and I am up for the challenge. Needless-to-say this is going to be an interesting summer.
Throughout the summer I will be blogging about the mishaps and the haps of the office....I just appreviated....anyways... I will blog about the life of the "lone wolf" in the office. I hope you enjoy!

DAY 1
Today, two of our student workers caught a great deal at C. Orrico. They say that it is pronounced (Core-Ick-O), but I know that it is pronounced (SEE. ORE-ICK-O). Correct me if I am wrong. Also, Our Office DJ Leta "the DISCO" Hahn is playing some old-school Dream, Justin Beiber, and some other "Classics" like Bewitched. My favorite part of the week so far was last friday when we had a wonderful discussion about weddings, wedding dresses, and bounced ideas off of eachother. What I learned was this: dont put numbers on top of wedding tables, instead do themes because it makes it more personal and cute. We, as in all the ladies, concluded that I am going to "Fit In" here in the office. I will have more and more to talk about in the coming weeks so stayed tuned to the Lone Wolf.









2 comments:

  1. Justin Beiber is old school? Wow... I feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah Justin Beiber in not old school, He just reminds me of Aaron Carter....

    ReplyDelete