Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Let Me Boast

Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

Chorus:
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jesus_culture/your_love_never_fails.html ]
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

Verse 2:
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

Bridge:
You make all things work together for my good




If you have never heard this song....it is a must!!! I wrote the lyrics out because of the richness of the promises God has made us! His love will never fail! I dont know if you are like me but the past 6 months my life has been topsy-tervy and has been completely shaken. My life plans all changed, what I thought I wanted God had planned differently, and the things I thought were constant where proven to be temporary. If there is one thing that I have learned is that God is unchanging, constant, steadfast, His love never fails, His love never wavers, His love is never taken back, His love is never ceasing. He is satisfying, He is sufficient, He is Glorious beyond imagination. Can I boast on God a little?

God is the author and perfecter of our faith He is the beginning and the end. He is the reason for the setting of the sun and rising of the stars, He is the reason that the heaven cry out, He is Glorious beyond compare, He is set apart, He sovereign and in control of the tiniest movement in my life, He is the greatest, He is the best, He is passion, He is faith, He is the thing that we all long for, He created the desire in you to be loved, to have a destiny, to be known. He is the light of the world, He is the every lasting peace in tribulation, He is the calm in the storm, He is Gracious, He is Merciful, He is Good, He is Constant, He is unshaken, He is steadfast, He is the reason and only answer to the question of our satisfaction, He is our Savior, He is our counselor, He is our guidance, He is the reason we breathe, He is the reason we die, He is the reason for the Earths rotation, He is magnificent! Can I boast about God a little?! He is bigger than our minds can imagine, He is all knowing, He is all powerful, He is completely Just and Completely merciful at the same time, He is both in control but allows freedom, He is the ONLY perfect, untainted, pure, and without error God. He is the one and only God. He is the creator of the universe! Everything was made by Him, through Him, and For Him! He is glory, He is the ransom for our sins. He is the Christ crucified on the cross! He is our redeemer! He is our Father! He is our protector, He is our reason for living! HE IS SO SO SO SO GOOD, EVEN WHEN LIFE DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT! HE IS SO GOOD! GOD, YOU ARE SO GOOD!

Spend time with God tonight! BOAST IN HIM!!!! When was the las time you boasted in how Great God is? Remember, His Great Love satisfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment