Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Lone Wolf Day 2 "So Far"

Well.... It is only 11:45 and there is something that has already happened that I thought was just down right interesting. Almost all the ladies went out to "thrift." Yes, it can be used as a verb. I could have went and learned how to dress professionally in the work place and maybe have gotten a few t-shirts while I am at it but I decided to stay in the office. This means two things: 1) It is strangely quiet in the office and 2) it is a little less bright in the office. Just saying. The ladies do provide a colorful atmosphere to the office but it is nice to have a nice and quiet environment for a little while. But back to the point and what I find strange. I was listening to some of the conversation before the Ladies left and our wonderful Aliza said "Let's show them how it is done." Apparently, there is an art to shopping that I am not familar with but I think I can find a guy example that could relate. When a group of guys are at all-you-can-eat tuesdays at Gator's Dockside wings and the first tray of wings comes out, the veteran eater of wings at the table looks around intently at the other men. He pauses for prayer...says Amen...He breathes in the aroma of the Sweet and Sour, Regular, and Hot Wings with a side of the Nuke Nitro Nasty Sauce and stares the other men in the eyes and says, "Men, Let's Show Em How It's Done..."

I think that is a fair comparison. Anyways, I hope that they come back with lots of great stuff and that they will have a great time. I think I am going to ask the Boss if the men can have a Wing Eating field trip on how to eat unprofessionally so we can "Show em how it's done."

Blessings,
The Lone Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Lone Wolf,

    You really missed out on the Palm Beach Island Goodwill. You could've had your pick of ties from 1992, used men's shoes or even some cow salt and pepper shakers. Maybe next time you will seize the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll take Nuke Nitro Nasty Sauce over "shopping" any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete