Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Lone Wolf: One-Up

So today I was "chosen" to go to Sams club to lift a bunch of water. And all I can say is that I thank the Lord I am mildly built because there is nothing more embarrassing then being a man that cant lift cases of water, especially being the only man in the office who cant lift cases of water.

Also, apparently I am known as the "penelope" of the office because I try and one-up people in everything they do. I dont understand it. How is this scene a one-up:
Rebekah: Have you seen the Penelope skit on SNL?
Me: NO, because I know Penelope.

Or this scene:

Jenny: I once called a girl named Sharika...
Me: I am Sharika...

How is that One-Ups?

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day!!!!

The Lone Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Penelope is one of my favorite SNL skits. She is hysterical. Your examples are not exactly one-ups, but they are what Penelope does. And Penelope DOES one-up people.

    Another person that personifies Penelope is Michele Diller.

    Check out the videos:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/52192/saturday-night-live-penelope---therapy
    There's more if you search Penelope SNL on hulu...

    ReplyDelete